Adventures In Crossdressing Attending The Femme Fever Gala Ball



Wow ! All this partying & fun is getting exausting and a break is going to be on the agenda soon. Recently I attended the Femme Fever Gala Ball here in New York..whats Femme Fever ??



 Femme Fever is THE leading TG Orginization & Transformation Service, with Makeovers, Photo Shoots, Support Groups , Boutique Shop Femme Fever has you covered in all things girly . You can check out Femme Fever RIGHT HERE .  The Femme Fever Gala Ball is always one of the biggest events of the year, girls fly in from all over to attend this event, get dolled up in pretty gowns Oscar Night style, meet, mingle, dance , & party in a safe formal setting.  ( Think Prom or Wedding Style ) Held at The Clarion Hotel in Ronkonkoma New York I was thankful there was FINALLY an event in my own backyard & there was no 4 hour drive involved !!   This is an event I always dreamed of attending in the past while hiding deep in the closet and I was happy to finally have a chance to attend, here is how it went. 








As usual I do not have many pics, I did not take ANY..none...nada  ..Why?? I was having WAY too much fun. Arriving fashionably late ( 9.30 ) .. I walked into the ballroom which was PACKED with well over 160 girls all dressed to the nines , gowns galore !! I felt right at home and it was great to catch up with old friends  & meet a TON of new people too ! THAT to me was super cool, believe it or not I am super shy at first If I dont know someone so having gals come up to me introducing themselves was pretty awesome. Everyone was super friendly and full of good spirits & smiles . 















Just LOOK at how MANY people were there ! 




You KNOW I Did Some Drinking 




















And Some Dancing 



















Styling & Profiling







This was a great night out for sure , unfortunately like this post it was over way too soon. Time sure does fly when you are having fun and I am already looking forward to NEXT years Femme Fever Gala Ball.  More  good times ahead, but for now I need to get some sleep, take a breather and cure this hangover . A BIG thank you to Amber Dubois for snapping some pics YOU ROCK ! For more Adventures In Crossdressing stories, events and parties CLICK HERE