Crossdressing Tips Top 5 Beard Covers Ways To Cover Hide Beard Shadow



One of the hardest things in crossdressing is doing your best to try to hide / cover a 5 O'clock shadow, and cover up your beard area. When I first started I wanted to make beard cover a number one priority. Since laser is something I cannot afford, I have had to find the best way to combat the issue of covering up my beard area with makeup. Along the way I have tried many different products. Here are a few  and my opinion of them. What is YOUR favorite beard cover ? What do YOU use. Please feel free to add your crossdressing beard cover tricks in the comment section.


1. Ben Nye 5 O'Sharp.

By far my favorite...not cakey, smooth...and REALLY does a great job to cover up your beard area....& it is only 10 bucks too....you can see more info on Ben Nye's 5 O'Sharp and a tutorial video RIGHT HERE

2.  Mehron Clown Pink.

I was turned on to this product from Karen from Femme Fever . This actually should have been number one on my list, but it would be NOTHING without a touch of Ben Nye's 5 O'Sharp on those really tough dark spots...but the combo of a light coat of Mehron Clown Pink on my beard area, followed by the Ben Nye on the tougher spots, has really worked well for me.  One thing that really helps with ALL these products, is letting it warm up on your face, and do not rub in, but rather PAT the product into your skin with either your finger, or a makeup sponge. To get more information on Mehron Clown Pink Click Here





3. Dermablend Cover Creme

Dermablend is the classic crossdresser beard cover. Use it lightly...in my opinion, this product is a bit cakey, so less is more when it comes to Dermablend, some girls swear by this product. I am not one of them, & that is ok...everyones face is different, and this just might be the holy grail of beard covers for your skin. For more information & a tutorial video on how to apply Dermablend cover creme CLICK HERE

4. Kryolan TV Paint Stick

A drag queen favorite, I experimented with this product, it does work very well, in fact I use it still to this day for any part of my beard area that needs to be highlighted. ( Think contouring in your beard area)...to me it is a touch greasy, which does not work well if you are an oily Italian like me, and I need to dumb it down a bit with a setting powder, See it HERE




5. Black Opal True Foundation Creme Stick

Great product for those with a darker skin tone. This can work as a foundation or a beard cover. I use it occasionally when I want to contour or darken a certain area in my beard , you can see it HERE along with a tutorial video of how it was used as a contour




Bonus Tips


The Orange Lipstick Trick

Crossdressing 101 is the Orange Lipstick Trick. This tutorial video explains what IS the Orange Lipstick Trick and what you are actually trying to do when you are covering up your beard area . See it RIGHT HERE






Mac Studio Conceal & Correct Pallette

This is another alternative to the Orange Lipstick Trick...same theory. See it HERE






For more information on beard cover, shaving tips, shaving cream, razors, and great quality products related to the subject CLICK HERE