Crossdressing Tips How To Prevent Your Makeup From Sweating Off This Summer Top 5 Setting Sprays



With the summer heat, one of the best ways to prevent your face from melting off, is with a makeup setting spray.

A makeup setting spray is a product, you spray on your face after your makeup is done to help "set" it for the day. Think of it as hairspray for your face, in fact some of the same ingredients in hairspray are in makeup setting spray, and hairspray is the old faithfull drag queen trick. Now that we are in the peak of face melting season with the high temperatures and humidity levels lets check out some of the setting sprays on the market.

E.L.F. Makeup Mist Set







My motto in life is you always get what you pay for, and although this setting spray does work, it's not REALLY for the hotter weather and sweating... ehhh.....














NYX Matte Finish Fini Mat






Another affordable setting spray, that actually holds up pretty well for the price..not AS good as the Urban Decay ( below) but for those on a budget it is a great choice. 










Urban Decay All Nighter





This was my go-to setting spray for a while, it REALLY does the trick, especially in the heat, or a sweaty night of dancing, it does however give you a bit of a shine, but your makeup will hold up...that could just be me with me greasy Italian skin...so dont rule this spray out..it does it's job well.








Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray









Claiming to hold your makeup in place for 16 hours, Skindinavia products are on the top of the list, me and my gal pal both swear by this brand for setting sprays...she uses this one...and her makeup is flawless !!!














Skindinavia Bridal Makeup Finish









If it is good enough for makeup artists to use on summer bridezillas, it is good enough for my face too ( and I wont be wearing white anytime soon ) this has been my go to setting spray..in fact I am due for a re-up..I have worn this out all night dancing, slept in it, woke up at noon, rolled to lunch and had gals say " I LOVE your look".....thank you...."I woke up like this"......